- A Minute to Learn It - 6 Good Things You Need to Know about Federal Work-Study
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- What is the difference between Federal Work-Study and other forms of student employment?
- What are the benefits to working as a student?
- If I have a Federal Work-Study award, am I guaranteed a job?
- Does Federal Work-Study help pay my tuition bill?
- What is the maximum I can earn as a Federal Work-Study student?
- What happens if I don’t earn all of my Federal Work-Study award?
- Am I allowed to earn overtime or get paid for holidays as a Federal Work-Study student?
- Is my Federal Work-Study award tied to my academic progress?
- Do you have any advice about completing a job application?
- I want to ace my job interview. Any tips?
- What is the Montgomery GI Bill ® also known as Chapter 30?
- Who is eligible for Chapter 30, Montgomery GI Bill ® benefits?
- What type of payment can I expect from Chapter 30, MGIB ® ?
- What is the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment VetSuccess Program (Chapter 31)?
- Who is eligible for VetSuccess (Chapter 31) services?
- What services are provided by the VR&E VetSuccess Program (also known as Chapter 31)?
- What is the Dependents Education Assistance Program, and who qualifies for it?
- How do I apply for Chapter 35 benefits?
- What is the Montgomery GI Bill ® Selected Reserve MGIB-SR Chapter 1606?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment each month? If so, how and when?
- How many months of assistance can I receive?
- If I am eligible for the Post-9/11 GI Bill ®, how much will I receive?
- What are the percentages of maximum benefits available?
- Can you show me a sample of how the Post 9/11 GI Bill ® could work?
- What type of education and training does the Post-9/11 GI Bill ® cover?
- How do I know if I am eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill ®?
- If I am eligible for any of the following GI Bills (30, 1606 or 1607) am I also eligible for the Post 9/11 GI Bill ® ?
- If I am receiving VA benefits through another program can I also receive the Post 9/11 GI Bill ® benefits?
- How long am I eligible to receive the Post-9/11 GI Bill ® benefits after I am no longer on active duty?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits?
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?
- How can I manage my money so I can take control of my finances?
- Why should I use a bank?
- How do I decide which bank I should use?
- What is a credit union?
- How does a checking account work?
- What is a debit card?
- Virtual Money Management
- How do check cashing services work?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?