- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- How do I apply for financial aid as a graduate student?
- What type of aid will I be considered for when I complete the FAFSA?
- Are there scholarships available for graduate study?
- Can I use my Veterans Educational Benefits for graduate study?
- Are there non-federal educational loans to help with my graduate study expenses?
- Does DePaul offer payment plans?
- Questions? We are here to help:
- Why should I invest in a four-year degree? How can DePaul help me?
- Is DePaul affordable? How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I qualify for scholarships and grants at DePaul?
- Are there federal loans I can apply for?
- What other types of financing options are available?
- Can DePaul help me with budgeting and personal expense planning?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Overview
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Undergraduate Students
- Navigating the Studentloans.gov Website: Graduate/Professional Students
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Parent Borrowers
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Repayment and Consolidation
- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- When do I begin repayment on my Federal Direct Student loan?
- Loan Prepayment During School
- Loan Prepayment During Repayment
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- What are my repayment options?
- What is an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What is the repayment period under an Income-Based Repayment Plan?
- What percentage of my post-college income should I plan to pay toward my loans?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself for repaying my loans?
- When should I consolidate my federal loans?
- What are my Stafford or Federal Direct Subsidized and/or Unsubsidized Loan cancellation options?
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- A Minute to Learn It - Trouble with Repayment
- What happens if I default on a loan?
- If I default on a student loan, how can I fix it?
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my student loans?
- Can I get federal financial aid if I am in default on a student loan?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- What are the conditions under which I may apply for a deferment or forbearance?