- Why should I invest in a four-year degree? How can DePaul help me?
- Is DePaul affordable? How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I qualify for scholarships and grants at DePaul?
- Are there federal loans I can apply for?
- What other types of financing options are available?
- Can DePaul help me with budgeting and personal expense planning?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Overview
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Undergraduate Students
- Navigating the Studentloans.gov Website: Graduate/Professional Students
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Parent Borrowers
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Repayment and Consolidation
- A Minute to Learn It - Federal Aid Eligibility
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- Can I receive financial aid if I have a drug conviction?
- If I have a drug conviction while receiving financial aid, when will I be able to receive financial aid again?
- How do I apply for financial aid as a graduate student?
- What type of aid will I be considered for when I complete the FAFSA?
- Are there scholarships available for graduate study?
- Can I use my Veterans Educational Benefits for graduate study?
- Are there non-federal educational loans to help with my graduate study expenses?
- Does DePaul offer payment plans?
- Questions? We are here to help:
- What is Identity Theft?
- How can identity theft occur?
- What do thieves do with a stolen identity?
- How can I find out if my identity has been stolen?
- What can I do to prevent identity theft?
- If someone has committed a fraud against me, what should I do?
- What if information in my credit report is wrong. Can I fix it?
- What types of Federal Direct Student Loans are available?
- What is a Federal Direct Subsidized loan?
- What is the difference between a subsidized and an unsubsidized loan?
- What is the interest rate on a Federal Direct Student Loan?
- What are my Federal Direct Student Loan limits?
- Is a credit check required to receive a Federal Direct student loan?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What is a PLUS Loan?
- What is a Grad PLUS loan?
- What is a Perkins Loan?