- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the college give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Getting Started
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Understand Your Loans
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Manage Your Spending
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Plan to Repay
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Avoid Default
- Loan Entrance Counseling - Finances: A Priority
- Loan Entrance Counseling Summary
- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
- How does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
- Where can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- A Minute to Learn It - Grants Review: Six Important Things to Know About Grant Money for College
- What is a Pell Grant?
- What is the Lifetime Eligibility Used (LEU) for Pell Grants?
- Can I receive a Pell Grant if I go to school year-round?
- What is an FSEOG?
- What is a Federal Work-Study job?
- Are there financial aid programs for Veterans of the US Armed Forces?
- What is the Children of Fallen Heroes Scholarship?
- Why should I invest in a four-year degree? How can DePaul help me?
- Is DePaul affordable? How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I qualify for scholarships and grants at DePaul?
- Are there federal loans I can apply for?
- What other types of financing options are available?
- Can DePaul help me with budgeting and personal expense planning?
- A Minute to Learn It – Before You Borrow
- What is a loan?
- What is a lender?
- What is the loan servicer?
- What kinds of student loans are there?
- What is interest?
- Are there any fees I have to pay if I borrow a Federal Direct Loan?
- What is the difference between interest and principal?
- How do I apply for federal loans?
- Do I need to accept my student loan on my Award Letter?
- If I accept my Federal Direct Loan award, how will this affect other forms of student aid?
- What happens to my Federal Direct loan if I do not attend school at least half-time?
- If I have already completed a Direct Loan MPN for another school, do I need to complete another one?
- What is the 150% Loan Limit Rule regarding federal direct subsidized loans?
- What is the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Do I have to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- What are the advantages to using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing my FAFSA?
- When will I be able to retrieve my tax information using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
- Will everyone be able to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing the FAFSA?
- IRS Get Transcript Online Tutorial
- IRS Get Transcript by Mail Tutorial