- A Minute to Learn it - Student Loan Repayment
- What are my repayment options?
- Are my parents responsible for paying back my student loans?
- Accessing Your Loan Borrower Information
- What happens to my loans if I change schools or move?
- What does it mean to consolidate a federal loan?
- A Minute to Learn It - Save on Your Student Loans
- Loan Prepayment During School
- What is Loan Forgiveness?
- What is Public Service Loan Forgiveness?
- When should I consolidate my federal loans?
- Loan Prepayment During Repayment
- When do I begin repayment on my Federal Direct Student loan?
- What percentage of my post-college income should I plan to pay toward my loans?
- Do you have any suggestions for what I should be doing now to prepare myself for repaying my loans?
- If I default on a student loan, how can I fix it?
- Can I get federal financial aid if I am in default on a student loan?
- What are the conditions under which I may apply for a deferment or forbearance?
- A Minute to Learn it - Money Basics
- Using a Bank or Credit Union
- How does a checking account work?
- Virtual Money Management
- Where can I cash my paycheck?
- What types of insurance should I have?
- What do I need to know about Federal Income Taxes?
- What can I do now to prepare for my eventual retirement?
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Overview
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Undergraduate Students
- Navigating the Studentloans.gov Website: Graduate/Professional Students
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Parent Borrowers
- Navigating the StudentLoans.gov Website: Repayment and Consolidation
- Can I transfer my entitlement to my dependents?
- Do I need to certify my enrollment if I am receiving Post-9/11 GI Bill ® Benefits? If so, how and when?
- How many credit hours are required for VA benefits?
- Who do I contact to find out how many months of benefits I have remaining?
- Can I use VA benefits at any school, including an online school?
- What is the Yellow Ribbon Program?