- How can I pay for college?
- What is financial aid?
- Is there a difference between federal and state financial aid programs?
- Will financial aid pay for all of my expenses?
- What is the difference between a grant and a loan?
- Can I receive financial aid at more than one college?
- What does SAP stand for?
- What is Cost of Attendance?
- Can the College give out my personal information to my parents or friends?
- How do I know if I will qualify for financial aid?
- I don't think I will qualify for financial aid. Should I still apply?
- I have a 4-year bachelors degree. Can I still receive federal financial aid?
- Do I have to be enrolled full-time to receive financial aid?
- If I drop a course or withdraw, what will happen to my financial aid?
- Are non-US citizens eligible for federal financial aid?
- Are international students eligible to receive state or federal financial aid?
- I have an Unusual Enrollment History (UEH) flag on my Student Aid Report. What does this mean?
- How does Selective Service registration affect my financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid as a graduate student?
- What type of aid will I be considered for when I complete the FAFSA?
- Are there scholarships available for graduate study?
- Can I use my Veterans Educational Benefits for graduate study?
- Are there non-federal educational loans to help with my graduate study expenses?
- Does DePaul offer payment plans?
- Questions? We are here to help:
- Why should I invest in a four-year degree? How can DePaul help me?
- Is DePaul affordable? How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I qualify for scholarships and grants at DePaul?
- Are there federal loans I can apply for?
- What other types of financing options are available?
- Can DePaul help me with budgeting and personal expense planning?